Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

November

I have been really bad about keeping the blog up-to-date, but I eventually get around to it :) I figure that the easiest way to update everyone is to do it by month, so here we go.

I already posted about the biggest thing that happened to us during that month of November and that is the addition to our family, Zoey! She is a lot of fun. We enjoy every minute with her.

Also during November I was able to go to Time Out for Women here in Salt Lake with my Mother in law. It was a really enjoyable weekend. The speakers were great and very motivating. I LOVE TOFW! I can't wait to go again.

We had two Thanksgiving this year. The Sunday before Thanksgiving we had dinner with my Mom's side of the family. It was fun being able to spend time with family we don't spend too much time with because everyone seems to stay so busy.  The food was delicious as always!

On Thanksgiving Day we went to Shaun's uncle Bruce's house (the same place we had our wedding reception). We were late because I had to work (the joys of working at a hospital) and by the time we got there everyone was pretty much done eating, but we still were able to eat some tasty food and spend time with Shaun's family. We took Zoey with us and it was fun watching her interact with the other dog that was there as well as the cat (way funny!) All in all our Thanksgiving week was fun.

Zoey and I on Thanksgiving
The last big thing we did was start puppy classes with Zoey... There will be more about that in a future post :)
Family Picture... Zoey is so small in this picture!

Zoey and Shaun.. They like each other :)

No comments: