Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Shaun's 27th Birthday!!!

This year Shaun turned 27. It was a lot of fun to be able to spend time with him on his birthday. I wasn't able to spend his birthday with him last year, because I was on my last family vacation as a single woman. Shaun had to still work on his birthday, but I was able to take him out to lunch. We has sushi (YUMMY!!!). After lunch he headed back to work and I headed home to work on his birthday cake.

That night we went out to dinner at the Olive Garden with his mom, my parents, my aunt Brenda, and my grandpa. While at dinner he opened some of his presents (cash and a cool ice cream cookbook). After dinner we went to Murray Park and ate the yummy cake and had Shaun open his present from me. I bought him 18 discs of Good Eats (54 episodes total). I did a very good job picking out his present this year. He has been really cute and LOVES watching the discs. He has even got more excited about cooking! After cake at the park, Shaun and I went and visited his grandpa, who wasn't able to make it to dinner like originally planned, because of one of his aunts....

Picture time!!
Shaun didn't really want us singing happy birthday to him, so I decided that I would name this cat, who was hanging out near where we were sitting, Shaun. So we sang happy birthday to Shaun the cat.

Everyone, minus Michelle

Shaun super awesome b-day present from me!

His finished cake!

The side of the finished cake!

No comments: