Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Our fun day at the zoo with Tammy & Andy

Back in June Shaun and I went to the zoo with our friends Tammy and Andy. It was A LOT of fun! Tammy and Andy are REALLY fun to hang out with. After we were done at the zoo we went to Ruth's Diner. It was super yummy!

Here are just a few pictures from the trip to the zoo.

We watched the spider monkeys play. There were fun to watch

It was Kleenex day at the zoo I guess and this little bug kept following us around... It REALLY liked Tammy and I.

So I am pretty much deathly afraid of birds... but I was able to be talked into go to the bird show that they have at Hogle zoo.. Not only did I go to the bird show, but I sat on the second row. I am pretty sure watching me was WAY more entertaining than the bird show =)

No comments: