Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It's been FOUR YEARS!!!

That's right, it has officially been four years since Shaun and I first said I do! They have honestly been some of the best, hardest, funnest, and amazing years of my life! I am SO glad I met Shaun! He is an amazing guy!

This year we opted to not go on a weekend getaway. Instead we went to dinner and then to see WICKED!!!!  It was really fun evening. We went to dinner at Olive Garden, which provided some good pre-show entertainment. There was a table with a mom and some teens near as. They were talking about how teens don't check Facebook any more. It is just for old people, those who are like 25-50. Shaun and I both thought that was pretty funny! The show itself was AMAZING!! I LOVE WICKED! This is the second time we have seen it now and it was just as great as the first time! I can't wait to see it again!

Waiting for dinner
At Capitol Theater

No comments: