Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

August

August began with us celebrating our third anniversary! Time has flown by so quickly, but I have enjoyed every moment of it. Shaun is that most amazing husband. He is so supportive of me and for the I am truly blessed. I am so glad that I was lead to him and that I get to spend the rest of my life with him. I love you babe!

Another big thing that happened that same week is I finished my first term of school!!  I had four classes (Swedish Massage, Anatomy and Physiology, Therapeutic Principles and Tai Chi) and I ended up with A's in all of them!!! I got my first college 4.0!! I was super stocked about it (and still am!). It just feel SO good to finally be doing something that I love! I always look forward to going to school, because I know it is going to be so much fun! This term I am taking five classes (Cranial, Swedish Lab I, Practice Building I/Ethic, Pathology I and Shiatsu/OM) and am really enjoying them! Hopefully I do as well this term as I did last semester.

My comfy table
Shaun and I went to Lagoon twice during August due to their bounce back program. The first time we went we spend all day ride all the fun rides. We did decide that we can't handle the spinny rides as well as we used to handle them. The second time we went we spent most of our time at Lagoon-A-Beach, which was actually a lot of fun! I haven't been to Lagoon-A-Beach is a long time, so it was fun.

On the train
We were able to go river rafting down the Provo River again this year. This time we went with our friends Christie and Matt. It was a lot of fun and a lot less eventful, which was nice! We also went later in the day so it was a lot cooler, this was also really nice! I definitely think river rafting is fun. It is makes we want to go to a bigger river sometime!

 

No comments: