Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My 26th Birthday!

I had a great birthday this year! It all started the Thursday before my birthday. Shaun and I went with his parents down to the BYU art museum to see the Carl Bloch exhibit. It was an AMAZING exhibit! I am so glad we went. It amazed me at how many of his paints I was familiar with (the church uses a lot of his paintings). After we were done with the exhibit we headed to Carrabba's Italian Grill for dinner. It was REALLY tasty. None of us had ever been, seeing as there is only one in Utah, but we are glad we went. It is definitely worth the drove to Provo to go.

The Sunday before my birthday I had an appointment with our awesome bishop to talk about what I needed to do in order to go to the temple to receive my endowment. I was really nervous about this appointment for some reason, but I am glad I made it. He wants me to take the temple prep class and then I will be able to meet with him again to get in recommend to go!! This should happen in the next couple months!! I am so excited!

Now we are to the big day! My 26th birthday!! I had a great day! It started by going and getting my drivers license renewed. I made an appointment (definitely the way to go) and I was in and out in 20 minutes. Next stop was lunch and Target to pick up my contact. I was surprised to find out the my new glasses were in too!  I love them! After I made my stop at Target I went and pampered myself with a mani/pedi! It was a nice birthday treat.

That evening we went to dinner with my parents, grandpa and aunt to the Macaroni Grill. It was yummy! I got spoiled this year! My parents bought me a beautiful earring and necklace set while they were on their cruise, my aunt and grandpa and Shaun's parents gave me some money, which I have since used to buy a Nook, and Shaun gave me Les Miserables 25th Anniversary Concert DVD and LES MISERABLE TICKETS!!!!!!! I can't wait to go! I was so surprised when I opened my present and found tickets inside, because I didn't think Shaun wanted to go. He was just fooling me though! I am SO SO SO SO excited!!!

So needless to say I had a GREAT birthday! Thanks to all those who made it that way!

Our Little Family on my birthday!

No comments: