Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

River Rafting down the Provo River

Shaun and I, along with four of our friends (Megan, Jason, Stacie, and Andy) went river rafting down the Provo River last weekend. It was a lot of fun. Something I would definitely do again.

We struggled a little bit in the beginning of our trip down the river, but once Shaun took over as captain we did a lot better. I was even able to help row.

We did have one scary moment. We were going to run into an island in the river and so in order to keep us for crashing into the island Andy jumped into the river, but it was a lot deeper than he original thought. We ended up running over Andy with the raft, but luckily he wasn't hurt and he was able to get back on the boat.

Farther down the river Jason starting a water fight with some boy scouts. We has stayed relatively dry up until that point. The boy (both in our raft and the boy scouts) seemed to have a lot of fun with it though, so that is all that matters right?

All in all the day was TONS of fun! I am SO glad we went. It makes me want to go raft something bigger!
Our Group (Andy, Stacie, Shaun, Me, Jason and Megan)

1 comment:

The Kilpatrick Klan said...

That would be alot of fun. I have not been rafting since I was 15 or 16 I think.