Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Dinner With Friends

Wednesday night Shaun & I went to dinner at Buca di Beppo with some of my friends (Jen, Alisha & her boyfriend Jason, Rob & his wife BethAnne, & then Rob's friend Deb & her family.) It was a lot of fun. We sat at the Pope's table, which was actually kind of weird, just because you had the Pope starring at you (at least that it was it felt like). It was good to be able to caught up with everyone. Here are some pictures I took.


This is the Pope head that was in the middle of the table. It was on a lazy susan. Kind of freaky looking...


This was the ceiling above the table. The way it was designed it made it sound like there were microphones in the ceiling.


Deb, her Fiance & one of her daughters


BethAnne, Rob, Jason, Alisha & Jen


Shaun & I



Alisha posing with the peeing fountain

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That's the table we sat at too! I love all the stuff in their bathroom there. So funny.

Davis Fam said...

Oh my gosh, Alicia... I am SO jealous! I haven't been there for over 2 years, and I have been craving it like no other for the past week!!! I think I'm about ready to tell Jeremy "It's not only me who wants it, it's the baby." lol Looks like you had tons of fun. It's great that you guys do so much fun stuff with friends and each other. Don't ever stop that, it's very important. You guys are so cute together!!! I can't tell you how happy I am that you found him.