Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Our First Demolition Derby

Last Saturday Shaun and I went to our first demolition derby with our friends Christie and Matt. I wasn't sure about it in the beginning. It was kind of slow the first two rounds, but once we got to the third and fourth round it was AWESOME!! We had seats on the second row and a lot of the action seemed to happen on our end of the arena, so needless to see we got sprayed with mud and different fluids from the cars. The wind definitely didn't help with this. Shaun has an awesome idea for the next time we go to one... Plexiglass! I think it is a GREAT idea.

Here are some pictures: 

Shaun & I (I finally took a good picture!!!)
Christie & Matt
Monster Truck
I got hit with mud...
Demolition Derby!!!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Plexiglass? That would take all the fun out of it! Looks like great fun!