Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

And now the month of January!!

The new year has been fun so far! I am currently attending my fourth term of school (16 weeks to go!!) and am just enjoying things as they happen.

Shaun and I woke up a couple of Saturdays to go and decided to head to Ruth's Diner and then to the zoo! We have been talking about going to the zoo for along time, but it never has happened. I have wanted to see the baby elephant ever since see was born 2ish years ago! Anyhow it was a lot of fun. There is a lot of construction going on at the zoo right now so there were a few areas closed, but it still was a lot of fun! I LOVE impromptu dates!

Another fun thing we have been able to do this year is get Desert Star Playhouse season tickets! We have already been able to see the first show of the year, CSI:Provo. The show was so fun! I can't wait for the next show! It is going to be a fun year of shows!

Well I think that gets me caught up!! WAHOOO!!

Here are some pictures from our trip to the zoo:
Baby Zuri!
The tiger sticks his tongue out when he sleeps like Zoey does! So cute!



He sat like this for like 5 minutes. It was funny!


No comments: