Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband Concert

Shaun really likes them and so I thought I would be cute and surprise him with tickets and I am glad I did. The show was A LOT of fun and our seats were great! Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband were really entertaining. Their songs were awesome and funny. All in all the night was REALLY enjoyable. I am glad we went and I look forward to going to their show again next year (if not before that).

Here are some video's:



So this video is from last year's concert at the Sandy Amphitheater, but they did it again this year and all of them had camera's. I can't wait to see the video.



This was really cool to watch (this isn't from the concert we went to)

Now a few pictures:
Ryan Shupe and The Rubberband
Shaun and I at the Show
My newest concert t-shirt.. I LOVE it!  (and yes I know I look cheesy in the picture)



No comments: