Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Tonight...

Shaun and I went on to the circus with my parents! It was pretty fun. It's amazing that they come up with some many different acts. They had dogs, tiger, elephants, horse, and zebras that all did different acts. There was also tight rope walkers, human cannon balls, walking and the ceiling and a few more. It was fun to feel like a kid again. After the circus we walked around The Gateway and enjoyed the nice weather!


Us at the circus

Shaun received a email from his brother, Byron, tonight. Inside the email was this picture and caption:


James said: This is not a kid, this is a Shaun . He lives in Utah.

For those of you who don't know, James is one of our nephew that lives in Indiana. I thought it was cute so I decided I needed to share with you!

No comments: