Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our calling

Well Shaun and I have been living in Riverton for just under a month now and are REALLY liking it! It is really nice to feel loved and accepted so quickly in a new ward. Last week we had an appointment with the Bishopric so they could get to know us and the first thing the Bishop said was "we have a calling for you." Then after a moments pause he said "well maybe we should get to know you a little bit before we dive into that."

Shaun and I will be jointly teach the Valiant 10A (not that the A part matters to you... There is just 2 Valiant 10's in our ward) in our ward primary. This will be my first "big" calling and I am really excited to get to know the primary kids. It will be nice to actually feel like we are a part of a ward, as I did in the last ward we were in.

Shaun and I don't have to teach until the new year, but next week they want us to go check out Primary and see how things are done.

I am excited to be able to teach these kids and get to know them and their parents better.

No comments: